We at Holycode are currently looking for a Typescript Developer with strong skills and proven experience who is ready to dive into the C Wire team, for a full-time engagement, to join our team of passionate IT professionals, here in our Belgrade office.
C Wire is a fast-growing AdTech startup located in Zurich, Belgrade, and Wien. They are on a mission to strengthen free and independent journalism and protect your online privacy. C Wire does this by providing a platform where advertisers can create and deliver powerful advertising campaigns. With their advertising formats, publishers can generate fair and sustainable revenue from their readers, and they do it in a non-creepy way: “We do contextual advertising, using our own proprietary technology. We do not collect and share your data.”
How do they do it?
C Wire deals with a lot of data, and a lot of traffic. Really, a lot!
They get requests every time you load an article on your favourite news website. That multiplied by the biggest news sites in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, and the UK. They scrape, store and categorize all of the articles for contextual targeting.
The heavy lifting is taken care of by their GoLang-based microservices running on an EKS cluster. Data is stored in Postgres and Clickhouse DBs and they’re able to time travel using a Flux capacitor distributed log and Pulsar.
C Wire’s creatives are built using Svelte and the self-services are developed in Vue and Nest.JS.
Why do they need you?
C Wire needs to scale, provide easy-to-use self-service tools for campaign management, and optimize creatives that get thousands of views every hour. They need smart and motivated engineers to do so. Would you like to join them in this mission?
- Actively participate and take ownership throughout the whole development process
- Enhance and optimize front-end performance
- Deep understanding of UX and UI development processes
- Understanding of best practices for front-end development and high-performance applications
- Ideally 2+ years of experience with Vue.js or similar frameworks
- Typescript knowledge
- Enthusiasm for user experience and a detail-oriented, quality-focussed work style
- English fluency, written and spoken
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience in working with AWS infrastructures
- Experience with k8s infrastructures
- Experience with State management libraries such as Vuex
- Knowledge of Postgres & SQL
- Knowledge of writing and running Elastic Search queries
- Remote work possible
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Amazing product to work on
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- The budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer, and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to build products that really make a difference
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us