Holycode is looking for a QA Engineer (Manual Tester) with experience in API testing and Postman to join our amazing Neon team!
Neon is a young fintech start-up headquartered in Zurich. We are on the mission to disrupt the Swiss banking industry and become the number 1 bank account in Switzerland. The success speaks for itself: over 100’000 customers are already trusting our product and banking services. And all this was accomplished with a small, but very dedicated team of about 50 people – which is something that we are very proud of.
How we work
- We love beautiful UX/UI as much as data-driven work and decisions.
- We aim for maximum automation and continuous integration/development.
- We value taking ownership, challenging the status quo and taking calculated risks, definitely keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- We are a small but strong tech team and we respect, appreciate and support each other.
What to expect at Neon
- You will collaborate with your fellow QA’s, developers, product owners, and designers to deliver best-in-class app features with outstanding UX/UI for our hybrid app.
- You will participate in all QA processes from grooming our backlog, to testing tickets, to having the final say that a release meets our quality standards.
- You will perform final acceptance tests and make sure there is nothing the developers or product owners have missed.
- You will support the bug resolution process by clarifying reproducibility, staying in close contact with our customer care team/developers and tracking their resolution.
- You will have a direct impact on our team processes and best practices by regular agile retrospectives.
What we expect from you
- You have a completed degree in computer sciences (or similar).
- You have at least 5+ years of QA experience as part of an agile team.
- Manual testing the frontend is your strong suit, but you are no stranger to backend testing.
- You have at lest 1 year of API testing experience
- You get extra points if you have experience in mobile testing
- You have an eye for detail, high-quality design, and value good usability.
- You are willing to get ‘dirty’ and have the tendency to improve everything that comes your way.
What we offer
- Appreciative and agile team culture with flat hierarchies and short decision processes
- Great team spirit with people who love what they do and love celebrating joint successes even more.
- Quarterly 1-week onsites where we discuss process improvements, talk tech culture, do workshops and have some fun 🙂
- You will shape your career within our company and you will have an impact. We will jointly agree on OKRs based on your ambitions and our needs.
- We value and promote knowledge sharing, open conversations and pair programming.
- We have an open and constructive feedback culture.
- Office location in Belgrade with flexible working hours, free coffee, snacks and fruits.