We are currently looking for a Senior Java (TL) developer with strong skills and proven experience who is ready to dive into the Baloise team, for a full-time engagement, to join our team of passionate IT professionals, here in our Belgrade office. With daily Scrum calls, regular workshops and visits from our CTO to Belgrade, we make sure that we’re all part of one amazing team.
Basler Versicherungen is a non-life (P&C) and life insurer with divisions in 4 countries (Switzerland, Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg).
In our projects for our non-life property software solutions in Switzerland and Germany we are working together with Guidewire (an US-company) – one of the leading software suppliers for P&C software. From the Guidewire Insurance Suite we are running Policy Center, Billing Center and Datahub in production. A project for the Claim Center is planned to start in 2021.
For our Swiss project – with a big success story and started in 2014 – we are looking for new colleagues for development and maintenance.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- 3+ years of experience with developing in Java
- J2EE Design Patterns
- Experience in SOAP and/or REST
It’s a plus:
- P&C Insurance Domain
- Hands-on experience in Guidewire (any suite).
- Certificated Guidewire PolicyCenter or BillingCenter developer or integration specialist
- Guidewire Policy Center Configuration/Plugin Development
- Guidewire PolicyCenter Rate Components
Why you will love working here:
- Become part of a highly motivated and international team that pushes boundaries
- Personally impact a successful & rapidly growing startup
- Work in small teams that have a direct impact on tools that are used by millions of users
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of English and German languages during the working hours