We at Holycode are currently looking for a Senior Java Engineer, with strong skills and proven experience, who is ready to dive into Swiss company Numarics, for a full-time engagement, here in our Belgrade office.
Numarics will change the way SMEs run their business. As the worldwide first Business Operating System our goal is to enable every entrepreneur or small to medium sized company to run their business effortlessly.
Think how each computer has their own OS and the better the OS is, the better your computer runs and the more work you get done. The same way we anticipated when creating a Business OS, giving our customers an operating system that makes running their business easy, which helps to grow their business more effortlessly.
We use state of the Art technology to solve a 800 year old problem which is running a successful business without the hassle of time consuming admin and bureaucracy.
Our integrated business OS combines Accounting, Invoicing, Time Management, HR, Document Management, CRM connecting within our mobile first, algorithm based ecosystem.
Our Slogan is, your business runs on numarics
- Take ownership of specific feature implementations and produce structured, easy to read and efficient code
- Write unit tests and verify your code against defined test cases
- Participate in code review meetings and ensure timely delivery of high-quality code
- Discuss possible implementations with lead developer and contribute to the overall design and architecture of our backend
- Estimate development efforts and do sprint planning together with the team
- Keep track of your work and make sure to follow development process
- Plan releases together with the team and support the release of backend services
- Proven strong experience in developing high-performance and scalable microservices using JAVA, Spring Boot
- Good knowledge of cloud native application, with Azure cloud services in special
- Strong knowledge of modern Java (11+) and Sprint Boot (2.7x+) and object-oriented programming
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- Good English language skills
- Strong experience in designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Strong understanding of software development best practices (SOLID Principles, Clean code, Design Patterns etc), providing high quality code with appropriate unit-test levels or even TDD, as well as experience in continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment using agile development methods in a SAFe framework
Experience in some of the following would be considered as a plus:
- Knowledge of event driven systems with ActiveMQ
- Experience with Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus
- Previous experience in SaaS or Product Development
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Amazing product to work on
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- The budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer, and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to build products that really make a difference
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
Apply here for this position, or check out other positions that we have.