Holycode/Neon is searching for Frontend /Stylist. Neon Switzerland AG is a young FinTech start-up based in Zurich and Munich on the mission to disrupt the Swiss banking industry by offering innovative mobile banking services. We are a highly dedicated and down to earth team of individuals with a ‘get-shit-done’ attitude, ready to make an impact.
How we work:
● We love beautiful UX/UI as much as data-driven work and decisions.
● We work with maximum automation and continuous integration/development.
● We encourage entrepreneurial spirit and offer each team member the freedom to explore. If you find a groundbreaking idea – heck yeah, we’re gonna go for it.
What to expect:
● You will deliver amazing, best-in-class app features for our hybrid ionic app with a special emphasis on making the app look awesome.
● We have a very active and rapidly growing customer base, eager to test out the features you are building. They will give merciless feedback but also be thankful for making their banking experience awesome.
● Three simple words: No. Legacy. Code. Yes, you read that right. You will not waste your precious time on this one. You will use a modern tech stack built from the ground up.
Who you are:
● You have a completed degree in computer sciences (or similar) and have gained valuable practical experience in frontend development.
● You have a good eye for design and a lot of experience with CSS
● Our (and soon-to-be your) Tech Stack: CSS3, Angular, SASS, Ionic and Typescript
● You love coding as much as beautiful UX/UI.
● Agile. Agile. Agile.
● You have strong analytical skills, you can think outside-the-box, are independent but also a team player and have a hands-on mentality.
Why you will love working here:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, learn from the best in the field, balance work and life habits and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, please submit your CV in English: https://holycodedoo.applytojob.com/apply/iCc4HQanTd/Senior-FrontendStylist-Neon-Team