We are currently looking for an experienced Frontend Developer for our client Neon. Join a highly dedicated and down to earth team of individuals with a ‘get-shit-done’ attitude and be ready to make an impact with them.
Neon is a young fintech start-up headquartered in Zurich. We are on the mission to disrupt
the Swiss banking industry and the success speaks for itself: just one year after market
launch, over 25’000 customers are already trusting our product and banking services.
Together with our strong investors and partners, we are dedicated to increasing neon’s
customer base, continuously deliver compelling features and become the number #1 bank
account in Switzerland.
Join a highly dedicated and down to earth team of individuals with a ‘get-shit-done’ attitude
as Frontend Developer in our Belgrade office and be ready to make an impact with us.
How we work:
– We love beautiful UX/UI as much as data-driven work and decisions.
– We aim for maximum automation and continuous integration/development.
– We value taking ownership, challenging the status quo and taking calculated risks,
definitely keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do.
– We are a small but strong tech team and we respect, appreciate and support each
The things you will work on:
– Our Tech Stack: Java 8, Spring Framework, Angular, REST Services, Spring Boot,
JPA / Hibernate, Ionic and Typescript.
– You will collaborate with your fellow developers, QA’s, product owners and designers
to deliver best-in-class app features with outstanding UX/UI for our hybrid app.
– You will have direct impact on our team processes and best practices by regular
- You have a completed degree in computer sciences (or similar).
- You have at least 3+ year of experience with Angular.
- You get extra points if you have experience with Ionic, iOS and/or Android development.
- You have an eye for detail and high-quality design, value good usability and clean code.
- You are willing to get ‘dirty’ and have the tendency to improve everything that comes your way.
What we offer:
- Appreciative and agile team culture with flat hierarchies and short decision processes.
- Great team spirit with people who love what they do and love celebrating joint successes even more.
- Quarterly 1-week onsites where we discuss process improvements, talk tech culture do workshops, and have some fun ☺.
- You will shape your career within our company and you will have an impact. We will jointly agree on OKRs based on your ambitions and our needs.
- We value and promote knowledge sharing, open conversations and pair programming.
- We have an open and constructive feedback culture.
Why you will love working here:
- Enjoy the freedom to work self-determined and remotely
- Work in agile development processes with quick user feedback loops
- Join a small, interdisciplinary team with a passion for working on big challenges
- All necessary equipment
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Budget for the mastery of the German language after the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us.