Holycode is looking for a Senior Backend (Python) Developer to join our Evenito team who created an event management platform that automates event processes such as the guest management system.
They are #evenitorocks
Their mission: With their software they want to empower event organisers to create more impactful virtual, in-person, or hybrid events by giving them the tools to drastically reduce the organisational effort involved in organising an event. This way, there’s more focus on the creative aspects of delivering a sustainable event experience and creating lasting human connections.
Their ambitions are large: They want to become what Revolut is to core banking, what Hubspot is to SAP, or simply what 2023 is to 2013. At Evenito they are doing things differently. They rethink how events are being organised and managed. Because let’s face it, no one likes to focus on the daily event management tasks. It means hours of planning and a lot of stress.
Team: They are a bunch of young, dynamic, open-hearted, driven evenito geeks. They see each other as a family that pushes limits but also knows how to enjoy the nice things in life (like prosecco, negroni & beers to name a few).
They are looking for a creative, open-minded & energetic person with experience in, and talent for, technology who would like to be the sparring partner in an awesome, dynamic and very dedicated team.
Your Role & Responsibility:
- Write well tested production quality code
- Participate in software architecture decisions
- Take responsibility of your code
- Help the team to solve problems
Required Technical & Professional Expertise:
- Experience in the field of cloud software and scalable solutions
- Affinity for scalable IT architecture
- You must be familiar with Python and its ecosystem
- You must be familiar with SQL (PostgreSQL)
- Being familiar with Google Cloud Services, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform is a plus
- NodeJS / Nest and / or Rust would be nice to have
- Self-motivated and self-managed personality
- Team player with a strong capability to include and motivate your peers
- Can do attitude
- You ideally have worked with microservices and have battle stories to share
- Ideally you have worked with multiple programming languages, both static and dynamic
- Ideally you have worked with continuous deployment and the DevOps way
- Ideally you have worked with distributed teams
- Good verbal communication and good interpersonal skills
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- Very good experience in documentation skills, writing readme’s and documenting solutions.
Why you will love working here:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- A budget for multi benefits platform (meal tickets, private medical insurance, private pension, etc)
- Budget for the mastery of the English and German languages
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
Apply here for this position, or check out other positions that we have.