Holycode and Casus team are searching for Backend Developer. Being part of CASUS means developing the first real digital law firm in Switzerland. We are a startup based in Zurich that helps a variety of legal service providers make the leap into the digital world. We highly emphasize the close cooperation between lawyers, software developers, designers and users. Our main focus are happy clients. And a happy team. Be part of it!
- You are passionate about coding and love to develop a stable and scalable back-end for our web application.
- You keep the big picture in mind but also have an eye for detail.
- You are keen on being part of a young start-up team and are eager to contribute your own ideas.
- You lead the Swiss industry of law into the 21st century and you are part of the process to digitize and automate legal processes.
- You play a crucial role in building and maintaining the back-end of our web application.
- You plan and build our software architecture in close collaboration with our front-end developer and designer at Holycode.
- You introduce your own ideas and approaches.
- Take the opportunity to create and shape the law firm of the future.
- Deepen your knowledge in software architecture and Node.
- Enjoy the freedom to work self-determined.
- Work in agile development processes with quick user feedback loops.
- Join a small, interdisciplinary team with a passion for working on big challenges.
- 5+ years of work experience in back-end development.
- Experience in DevOps, data structure models and external services like AWS or Google is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in agile development as a Scrum Master.
- Fluent in English.
- Most of all, you are motivated and passionate about working on something wonderful.
Why you will love working here:
- Become part of a highly motivated and international team that pushes boundaries
- Personally impact a successful & rapidly growing startup
- Work in small teams that have direct impact on tools that are used by million of users
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
Apply here for this position, or check out other positions that we have.