Holycode is looking for a Senior Backend Developer (Node.js) to join our OKOMO team – a fast-growing and multi-award-winning SaaS technology company headquartered in Switzerland.
Believing that customers do not buy from companies, but people from people, and that online customer interaction should be just as attractive and personal as it is on-site, OKOMO has developed an all-in-one online customer communication software that allows customers to communicate via video, you can contact employees of a company conveniently, personally and securely by voice call or via live chat directly from home or from your home office, share the screen if you wish, or make an appointment directly.
As a customer, you don’t have to download anything or install a plugin. Thanks to OKOMO, companies can make their online sales channels attractive and personal thus increasing their sales.
Challenging things you’ll work on:
- Realization of web and mobile applications with RESTful interfaces (OpenAPI 3.0 compliant)
- Agile working (Scrum) in a small team with creative freedom
- Further development and conception of existing software services
- Cooperation with UI/UX designers
- Analysis of requirements and their assessment of feasibility and implementation effort
- You design the architecture for reusable components
- Conducting code reviews
Your contribution to the team includes:
- A degree in computer science or comparable courses or training with IT-related relevance (e.g. IT specialist for application development)
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Good understanding of build processes, CI/CD and cloud technologies (Azure, AWS) and knowledge of version control systems (Git)
- You have high standards of quality and commitment (Scrum, Clean Code)
- Very good knowledge of English, German an advantage
- Enjoy usability and familiarization with new technologies
- Project experience in the implementation of mobile applications desirable
- Experience working with Sockets/WebSockets and WebRTC, Angular 11+
- Experience in implementing chat and video communication solutions
Why you will love working here:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English and German languages
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
Apply here for this position, or check out other positions that we have.