Holycode/Neon is searching for Backend Developer. Neon Switzerland AG is a young FinTech start-up based in Zurich and Munich on the mission to disrupt the Swiss banking industry by offering innovative mobile banking services. We are a highly dedicated and down to earth team of individuals with a ‘get-shit-done’ attitude, ready to make an impact.
How we work:
- We love clean, efficient code as much as data-driven work and decisions.
- We work with maximum automation and continuous integration/development.
- We encourage entrepreneurial spirit and offer each team member the freedom to explore. If you find a groundbreaking idea – heck yeah, we’re gonna go for it.
What to expect:
- You will use your java magic to enable awesome new features and improvements in our app through our microservices.
- Three simple words: No. Legacy. Code. Yes, you read that right. You will not waste your precious time on this one. We built our tech stack from the ground up.
- We have a very active and rapidly growing customer base, eager to test out the features you are building. They will give merciless feedback but also be thankful for making their banking experience awesome.
- Our (and soon-to-be your) Tech Stack: Microservice Architecture, Java 8 (very soon 11), Spring Framework, REST Services, Spring Boot, JPA / Hibernate
Who you are:
- You have a completed a degree in computer sciences (or similar) and have gained
several years of practical experience in backend development.
- Experience with Frontend technology i.e. Angular is a plus
- Agile. Agile. Agile.
- You have strong analytical skills, you can think outside-the-box, are independent but
also a team player and have a hands-on mentality.
Why you will love working here:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us