Holycode/Localsearch is looking for a Salesforce Architect/Tech Lead with a passion for implementing the operational life cycle of sales and marketing new, existing products.
Localsearch is the leading marketing and advertising partner for Swiss SMEs and, with local.ch and search.ch, it operates the most popular Swiss directory platforms. Localsearch supports Swiss businesses in gaining customers and in ensuring success in the digital world – thanks to professional website creation, online advertising materials and campaigns, online appointment booking and customer management systems, as well as a comprehensive online presence on all of the key platforms in Switzerland.
Do you want to be on the leading edge and be part of a digital team supporting the business expansion of a market-leading company? Do you want to be part of a challenging environment and surf the next cutting-edge digital business transformation wave? Swisscom Directories/Localsearch has embarked on a mission to delight our customers by developing compelling products and services.
- Responsible for designing Salesforce.com solutions and across.
- Responsible to lead a team of Salesforce Engineers
- Work closely with Localsearch Business Process Analysts and the Salesforce Competence Center team lead to accommodate their requirements within Salesforce functionalities
- Work closely with software developers, data engineers, data stewards and data integration developers ensuring the optimal data delivery is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
- Design solutions to accommodate the new company requirements, with the responsibility to maintaining the 80-20 ratio between standard and customized functionalities
Your contribution to the team includes:
- B.S. and/or M.S. in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or similar quantitative field
- 7+ years experience working with Salesforce and architecting Solutions with Salesforce and across
- Extensive experience with Apex Code, Java, .NET, Visualforce, SaaS in general
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with API
- Experience integrating applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- Experience in working with CI/CD pipelines
- Fluent in English, German a plus
Why you will love working here:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Friendly working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- Flexible hours and partly home office possible
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Budget for the mastery of the German language after the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us