Holycode/Localsearch are looking for an experienced Salesforce Solution Architect with a passion for implementing the operational life cycle of sales and marketing to market new, existing products.
Do you want to be on the leading edge and be part of a digital team supporting the business expansion of a market-leading company? Do you want to be part of a challenging environment and surf the next cutting edge digital business transformation wave? Swisscom Directories has embarked on a mission to delight our customers by developing compelling products and services.
- Responsible for designing and testing Salesforce.com solution.
- Responsible to lead a team of local Salesforce Engineers
- Work closely with localsearch Business Process Analysts and the Salesforce Competence Center team lead to accommodate their requirements within Salesforce functionalities
- Work closely with software developers, data engineers, data stewards and data integration developers ensuring the optimal data delivery is consistent throughout ongoing project.
- Design solutions to accommodate the new company requirements, with the responsibility to maintaining the 80-20 ration between standard and customized functionalities
- Customizing UI and reporting within Salesforce.com solution
Your contribution to the team includes:
- B.S. and/or M.S. in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or similar quantitative field
- 5+ year experience working on Salesforce
- 3+ year experience as Salesforce Administrator
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with API
- Experience integrating applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- Experience in working with CI/CD pipelines
- Fluent in English, German a plus
What we offer:
- Compensation plans higher than the market average − Skilled and senior co-workers
- The familial working environment in an open-minded and multinational team
- All necessary office equipment
- Budget for professional improvement (courses, books, conferences…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English and German language during working hours
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer and darts