Who we are:
Aktiia is a Swiss company founded out of a passion to create the best tool (medical device of class IIa) for diagnosis and management of hypertension.
We are an early-stage, venture-backed startup that is based on 15 years of research of our founders at a prestigious Swiss research institution, CSEM.
Aktiia’s solution has been validated through extensive trials in acute and low-acute settings, with its accuracy receiving worldwide acknowledgment from medical and scientific experts.
The Aktiia team is 16 smart and driven, colleagues all focused on bringing to market an innovative and impactful solution. If you are looking for an exciting, fun environment and are motivated by mission, join us, and help change the way hypertension is measured and managed for almost a billion hypertensive people worldwide.
- Execute relevant smoke and unit tests during a development iteration.
- Provide well-formulated test results feedback to the rest of the team during the development iteration and own bug resolution process.
- When a release is ready – execute complete regression testing according to procedures defined in Test Plan and compile Test Report, as result.
- Develop new and maintain existing quality assurance guideline procedures.
- Provide a clear analysis of system requirements and technical specifications in order to produce (and document) test cases during the development iteration.
- Communicate periodically test status updates to Management.
- Introduce relevant test-oriented metrics and provide insights to QA
- Automation Engineers on developing new and improving existing test automation infrastructure.
- Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical field.
- 2+ years of QA manual test experience in any of these areas: mobile application (iOS or Android), backend (REST API, microservices) or IoT(experience in testing of integrated devices is also applicable here).
Why you will love working here:
- Deepen your knowledge in software architecture and PHP, as well as evaluate and introduce potential new frameworks in the context of our product ecosystem expansion
- Enjoy the freedom to work self-determined and remotely
- Work in agile development processes with quick user feedback loops
- Join a small, interdisciplinary team with a passion for working on big challenges
- All necessary equipment
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Budget for the mastery of the German language after the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us.