Holycode/Neon is searching for QA Automation – Engineer.
Neon Switzerland AG is a young FinTech start-up based in Zurich and Munich on the mission to disrupt the Swiss banking industry by offering innovative mobile banking services. We are a highly dedicated and down to earth team of individuals with a ‘get-shit-done’ attitude, ready to make an impact.
They are currently in the progress of setting up a test automation suite for the frontend.
You will be the person to drive this project further. This includes finishing up the setup of the
tools, maintaining and improving it. At the same time, you will be responsible for manual
testing on the Frontend.
How we work:
● We love beautiful UX/UI as much as data-driven work and decisions.
● We work with agile with continuous integration/development.
● We encourage entrepreneurial spirit and offer each team member the freedom to
explore. If you find a groundbreaking idea – heck yeah, we’re gonna go for it.
What to expect:
● You will cover manual and automated testing of our hybrid app.
● You will help us with automated testing
● You will write manual and automated test cases and automation scripts and execute them
● Do regression testing so our releases will go super-smooth.
● You will closely work together with the developers and product team to make sure
the requirements are fulfilled and the developer get helpful feedback on their work.
Who you are:
● You have work experience in software quality assurance and are able to understand
UX specification as well as write clear feedback to developers.
● You have an eye for good UX and design and can apply the right mix of efficiency vs.
perfectionism when testing
● Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
● You have experience with testing automation, preferably with our current stack of
Appium, Webdriver.io, Cucumber and x-ray for Jira
What we offer:
● A fast-growing startup. We try new things and there is a lot going on – you definitely
won’t get bored here.
● Great team spirit with people who love what they do and are committed to making
● Open and fair feedback culture: we value learning and growth so you can develop
the career you have dreamed of.
Why you will love working here:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us