We at Holycode are currently looking for a Product (UX) Designer with strong skills and proven experience who is ready to dive into the Archlet team.
Archlet was founded in 2019 and has since grown into one of the most promising start-ups in the sourcing space within Europe. They are on a mission to democratize strategic sourcing, empowering buyers in companies with easy-to-use and analytics-driven sourcing capabilities to boost efficiency and collaboration. Their customers are SMEs and large enterprises like Emmi Group, PepsiCo, Deutsche Bahn, etc.
- Be the lead on user experience in this dynamic startup and define user experience for new and existing product capabilities.
- Interact with customers and users to discover their needs and test both early prototypes and released features.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers and other colleagues across multiple agile teams.
- Communicate and document the user experience and interactivity with wireframes, user flow, UX specifications and/or high-fidelity prototypes.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience evolution.
- Note that the current needs are predominantly within UX and this role consequently does not include visual design.
- You have 4+ years experience in UX Design.
- Ability to understand technical implications in their design decisions.
- Proficiency with design tools (Figma/Sketch/Adobe XD).
- You are a team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Bonus points for:
- Experience in user research and conducting user interviews and workshops.
- Strong business thinking and relevant product management experience would be an advantage.
- Experience working on B2B products would be an advantage.
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge.
Why you’ll love working here:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Budget for the mastery of the German language after the working hours
- Nice offices in Belgrade and Novi Sad
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
- Opportunity to work in a rapidly growing startup and to write history with us
Apply here for this position, or check out other positions that we have.