We at Holycode are currently looking for a Product Owner, with practical experience with working with teams building web-based SaaS, who is ready to dive into Swiss company Numarics, for a full-time engagement, here in our Belgrade office.
Numarics will change the way SMEs will run their business. As the worldwide first Business Operating System our goal is to enable every entrepreneur or small to medium sized company to run their business effortlessly.
Think how each computer has their own OS and the better the OS is, the better your computer runs and the more work you get done. The same way we anticipated when creating a Business OS, giving our customers an operating system that makes running their business easy, which helps to grow their business more effortlessly.
We use state of the Art technology to solve a 800 year old problem which is running a successful business without the hassle of time consuming admin and bureaucracy.
Our integrated business OS combines Accounting, Invoicing, Time Management, HR, Document Management, CRM connecting within our mobile first, algorithm based ecosystem.
Our Slogan is, your business runs on numarics
Challenging things you’ll work on:
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of release/sprint goals
- Defining/Owning product vision, road map and growth opportunities
- You contribute to the success of our customers by working the product development team to understand customer requirements and needs, devise solutions, define user stories and backlog items and implement them with the development team
- You communicate on a technical level with the other members of the development team and translate business capabilities to technical concepts.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of, previously, prepared tasks to work on
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- You work closely together with a team in an agile process.
- Adjusting and improving each iteration of the product before release.
- Identifying areas of improvement.
- Keeping track of how our features are used and if they solve customer problem
Your contribution to the team includes:
- You have previous experience in working with teams building web-based SaaS
- You have experience in research and product designing process
- Strong and proven track-record of defining and managing excellent software products as a product owner
- Experience in other product development techniques or software development would be considered as a plus
- Excellent ability to balance features, quality, and capacity
- Good understanding of software engineering in practice
- Practical experience with agile software development processes (Scrum, Kanban)
- Professional experience of 2+ years
- Advanced level of English (written and spoken)
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Amazing product to work on
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- The budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer, and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to build products that really make a difference
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us