At CLAIMD, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to revolutionise Social Media Ads. We kickstarted our App 12 months ago and have a working product. Now it’s the time to shape the product, so that we can gain fast adoption. We are re-inventing Social Media Advertising – with content creators at the heart of it. Be part of a real revolution, that brings Social Media Advertising Budgets where they belong: to the creators. We realise people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at CLAIMD. Come join us!
The Product Owner will be responsible for owning, defining, and leading growth strategies for an Advertisment App in the Adtech Space. You will apply your deep experience in growth strategy, experimentation, funnel optimisation, performance marketing, and product positioning to help drive influencers and advertisers to the CLAIMD Platform. As a data-driven, highly analytical, and effective cross-functional leader, you’ll be responsible for the strategy and execution of user growth initiatives focused on acquisition, engagement, retention, and growth. You will also influence CLAIMD’s broader strategy for how we build products and online experiences. This is a highly visible role for setting and executing on the strategy of user growth in cooperation with product development.
What you’ll do
- Own, define, and lead strategies for growing users on Advertiser and Influencer Side
- Align and coordinate dedicated resources across Marketing, Product, and Data to execute on the strategies to drive increased acquisition, engagement, retention, and growth.
- Be Product Owner of an App in the AdTech space which serves Influencers and Marketeers. You will directly be in talk with the App Development and will coordinate how the customer journeys are, the product will behave, data will be needed, etc..
- Recommend & develop new and user-friendly product strategies that improve the user experience and help drive user growth targets
- Drive an aggressive experimentation approach to unlock value and accelerate user growth
- Define new approaches to measuring the effectiveness of all user growth initiatives
- Provide day-to-day, organizational-wide visibility into ongoing performance dashboards and metrics
- Help continually refine the different user profiles and personas user through user research
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge, and experience
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and look forward to having an impact in a startup
- Strong communicator, ideally experienced in Scrum / Agile and is willing to be part of a cross-functional team.
- Take ownership of features: designing, building, testing, and operating software in an agile and lean environment, supported by a team of experts
- Experience in Start-ups, growth strategy, demand generation, analytics and product development
- Experience leading and managing a small team, including cross-functional teams
- Significant experience in marketing and the most famous social media platforms
- Highly analytical and data driven; able to personally dive deep into performance data to understand trends, variances, opportunities and threats
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to deliver simple and actionable analysis
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Experience engaging with product teams to help define product requirements for online users
- Experience in app marketing / Facebook & Instagram marketing platform / programatic advertisement
- BS/BA degree in Marketing/Business/Economics or a BS in a technically-oriented field: Computer Science/Engineering or self-educated by visible Products/Projects
- Experience in tools like Hubspot / Webflow / Trello / Jira / Github / Unbounce / Slack / Notion (not mandatory)
- English fluently, German speaking is a PLUS
- And last but not least. You don’t have to love them but at least know how they work Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Twitch, Youtube, Spotify,…
Why you will love working here
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English and German languages
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer, and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us