Typewise is on a mission to make daily lives easier by decoding human thoughts. Their first product is an AI smartphone keyboard created to revolutionize the way we input information into our devices. While the conventional keyboard was created 140 years ago and for 10-finger-typing on typewriters, Typewise is built for typing on mobile devices. It reduces typos by 4X and provides the best possible user experience while ensuring full data privacy. Since their launch in December 2019, over 1,200,000 people have installed Typewise, and more users are joining us every day. Typewise was honored with the CES 2021 Innovation Award and Best of Swiss Apps Gold Award, among others.
Typwise is a passionate international team based in Zurich, Belgrade and around the world, who is not satisfied with merely good quality. They want to create something extraordinary. That’s why they practice an open feedback culture and measure themselves against the best. Typewise values user feedback, which helps them continuously improve their product. Instead of lengthy decision-making processes, they prefer quick decisions that they thoroughly test with their user base.
But of course, it’s not only about work but also about fun. So be prepared for an occasional drink; remotely or even in person when team has regular get-togethers in Belgrade.
In addition, you’ll support the team with advancing the website and our own typing speed test platform.
- Expertise with JS and developing Chrome extensions
- Experience with Angular beneficial but not required
- Knowledge of Git version control system
- Experience with writing clean code and architecture that can be built on in the long run
- Passionate (future) daily user of Typewise Keyboard and excited to drive the product forward
- Always striving for the best solution with the courage to express your opinion
- Team player, curious personality and a (good) sense of humor
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Amazing product to work on
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- The budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer, and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to build products that really make a difference
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us