We are currently looking for an iOS Developer who is ready to dive into startup established in Switzerland, Germany, France, UK and Serbia for a full-time engagement. Oviva is an award-winning digital healthcare provider using technology to transform how dietitians treat diet and lifestyle related health conditions such as obesity and type 2 diabetes. Our unique approach allows us to drive better patient experience, accessibility and outcomes, and reduce associated healthcare system costs. Our proven go-to-market strategy has helped us become the largest digital health provider treating diet & lifestyle conditions in Europe.
Our engineers take an object-orientated approach to programming, refactoring and regression test automation to rapidly deliver seamless user experiences. We value collaboration and teamwork. Interactions such as pairing, code reviews and regular stand-ups mean that our engineers stay connected.
You will develop new features for our patient-facing app in Swift. We have all knowledge in-house and can provide training for your continued development.
You may be a great fit for Oviva’s Engineering team, If…
- You are a gifted iOS engineer, passionate about developing native apps
- You are a collaborator. You thrive in environments that freely exchange ideas and viewpoints
- You are an innovator that believes in making a difference to our clients and having fun doing it
We are looking for:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience (Juniors welcome if we find proof of potential)
- Strong Swift design and development skills
- Solid understanding of web standards
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership.
- Experience with Fastlane
- Experience with REST
- Experience building and supporting iOS Native Apps
- Experience in Unit Testing
- Experience with Agile or XP methodologies or related iterative development processes
- Experience with SOA architectures and design pattern
- Experience with CI/CD (GitHub Actions preferable)
- Experience with Coordinator Pattern
- Experience mentoring, coaching and sharing technical expertise
What we can offer you:
- High-growth company in which you can find an exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment
- Budget for professional development (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Budget for the mastery of the German language after the working hours
- Nice, new office in Belgrade
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to build products that really make a difference
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us