Holycode is looking for a medior iOS Developer, experienced with Objective C and native iOS app development to become a part of our amazing Neon team!
Neon is a young fintech start-up headquartered in Zurich. We are on the mission to disrupt the Swiss banking industry and become the number 1 bank account in Switzerland. The success speaks for itself: over 100’000 customers are already trusting our product and banking services. And all this was accomplished with a small, but very dedicated team of about 50 people – which is something that we are very proud of.
How we work
What to expect at Neon
- Our Tech Stack: Java 8, Spring Framework, Angular, REST Services, Spring Boot, JPA / Hibernate, Ionic/Cordova and Typescript.
- You will collaborate with Frontend developers, QA’s, product owners and designers to deliver best-in-class app features with outstanding UX/UI for our hybrid app.
- You will have a direct impact on our team processes and best practices by regular agile retrospectives.
What we expect from you
- You have at least 3 years experience with developing native iOS Apps with Objective C (required) / Swift (nice to know)
- Familiar with Apple lifecycle (One or more apps published on the App Store)
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks (Angular, Ionic, Cordova)
- Good English skills
Good to have
- Experience with hybrid apps (Angular/Ionic + Cordova)
- Experience with CI/CD tools and test frameworks on iOS
- Experience with the development and distribution of SDKs
- Experience with Android development (Kotlin/Java) is a plus
What we offer
- Appreciative and agile team culture with flat hierarchies and short decision processes
- Great team spirit with people who love what they do and love celebrating joint successes even more.
- Quarterly 1-week onsites where we discuss process improvements, talk tech culture, do workshops and have some fun 🙂
- You will shape your career within our company and you will have an impact. We will jointly agree on OKRs based on your ambitions and our needs.
- We value and promote knowledge sharing, open conversations and pair programming.
- We have an open and constructive feedback culture.
- Office location in Belgrade with flexible working hours, free coffee, snacks and fruits.