We are currently looking for an iOS Developer with strong skills and proven experience who is ready to dive into the Airfarm team, for a full-time engagement, to join our team of passionate IT professionals, here in our Belgrade office.
Airfarm is on a mission to re-shape the food value chain and build Europe’s largest agribusiness services network! It was born in the fields, built by innovators and grows by farm success. We offer a platform for Farmers, agriculture consultants, journalists, and bloggers to better interact with each other. Farmers can consume news, collaborate, and build trusted relationships with other farmers and their business partners. Eventually, we will add other value-added services such as: purchase pooling and financing.
We are a passionate and experienced founding team with previous startup experience and roots at SAP, McKinsey, and Goldman Sachs. Airfarm is backed by one of Europe’s leading early stage Venture Capital firms for Food/AgTech.
- You are responsible for maintaining existing apps and building new ones
- You will be tasked with working with the team to build new apps and products as we expand our feature set
- You will pair with others and write tests whenever practical to make sure the code is of the highest quality and stability
- You will search for the simplest solution to a problem and will write code that is easy to read, debug and maintain
- You will take part in knowledge sharing to help others grow and in turn will learn new skills
- You are highly passionate, open minded and autonomous, you love building great products people love to use
- You have 3+ professional experience working as a native iOS developer.
- You are an experienced Swift developer.
- Ideally you’ve worked with both relational and noSQL databases.
- You have a degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent work experience
- You are experienced in or interested in XP practices like pair programming and TDD and are comfortable working in an Agile environment
- You speak fluent english
Our Tech Stack
- Native iOS and Android client apps (Swift/Kotlin)
- Node.js microservices running on Kubernetes
- React website + Electron apps (Vue.js)
- GitLab for version control and CI/CD
- MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch, Docker, GCP, AWS
Why you will love working here:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English and German languages
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us