We are currently looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer with strong skills and proven experience who is ready to dive into startup established in Switzerland, Germany, France, UK and Serbia for a full-time engagement. This is our Oviva team, an award-winning digital healthcare provider using technology to transform how dietitians treat diet and lifestyle related health conditions such as obesity and type 2 diabetes. With our proprietary technology, we enable new models of care and more effective forms of traditional care in medical nutritional counseling / dietetics.
As Full Stack Developer, you will develop new features for our platform for dietitians using latest web and backend technologies. We have all knowledge in-house and can provide training for your continued development.
You may be a great fit for Oviva’s Engineering team, If…
- You are a gifted Java Engineer, passionate about developing innovate web applications
- You are a collaborator. You thrive in environments that freely exchange ideas and viewpoints.
- You are an innovator that believes in making a difference to our clients and having fun doing it
We are looking for:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience (Juniors welcome if we find proof of potential)
- Strong Java/object oriented design and development skills
- Solid understanding of web standards
- Be knowledgeable in at least one frontend technology such as Vue.js, AngularJS, jQuery or similar
- SQL proficiency (MySQL experience preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership
- Experience with Agile or XP methodologies or related iterative development processes
- Experienced with SOA architectures and design pattern
What we can offer you:
- High-growth company in which you can find an exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide which you prefer
- Budget for professional development (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Nice, new office in Belgrade
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to build products that really make a difference
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us
If you are looking for an environment where you can grow professionally, learn from the best in the field, balance work and life habits and have a pleasant and enthusiastic environment, please submit your CV in English here.