Holycode/Neon is searching for Frontend Developer. Neon is a young fintech start-up headquartered in Zurich. We are on the mission to disrupt the Swiss banking industry and the success speaks for itself: just one year after market launch, over 25’000 customers are already trusting our product and banking services. Together with our strong investors and partners we are dedicated to increase neon’s customer base, continuously deliver compelling features and become the number #1 bank account in Switzerland.
How we work:
- We love beautiful UX/UI as much as data-driven work and decisions.
- We aim for maximum automation and continuous integration/development.
- We value taking ownership, challenging the status quo and taking calculated risks, definitely keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- We are a small but strong tech team and we respect, appreciate and support each other.
What to expect at Neon:
- Our Tech Stack: Java 8, Spring Framework, Angular, REST Services, Spring Boot, JPA / Hibernate, Ionic and Typescript.
- You will collaborate with your fellow developers, QA’s, product owners and designers to deliver best-in-class app features with outstanding UX/UI for our hybrid app.
- You will have direct impact on our team processes and best practices by regular agile retrospectives.
What we expect from you:
- You have a completed degree in computer sciences (or similar).
- You have at least 1+ year experience with Angular.
- You get extra points if you have experience with Ionic, iOS and/or Android development.
- You have an eye for detail and high-quality design, value good usability and clean code.
- You are willing to get ‘dirty’ and have the tendency to improve everything that comes your way.
What we offer:
- Appreciative and agile team culture with flat hierarchies and short decision processes
- Great team spirit with people who love what they do and love celebrating joint successes even more.
- Quarterly 1-week onsites where we discuss process improvements, talk tech culture, do workshops and have some fun ☺.
- You will shape your career within our company and you will have an impact. We will jointly agree on OKRs based on your ambitions and our needs.
- We value and promote knowledge sharing, open conversations and pair programming.
- We have an open and constructive feedback culture.
- Office location in Belgrade with flexible working hours, free coffee, snacks and fruits.