Ava is a digital health company with the aim to revolutionize women’s health. Our wearable device, smart app and proprietary predictive algorithms empower women by giving them unique clinically researched insights and personalized data about their menstrual cycle, fertile window, and pregnancy delivered in a way that’s convenient and non-invasive. Ava is a global, award-winning brand with strong social network communities.
Would you like to join us on our challenging adventure? To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Firmware Developer.
- Implement new features for our firmware and contribute to the existing firmware team
- Take ownership of specific feature implementations and produce structured, easy to read and efficient code
- Write unit tests and verify your code against defined test cases
- Participate in code review meetings and ensure timely delivery of high-quality code
- Discuss possible implementations with lead developers and contribute to the overall design and architecture of our firmware
- Estimate development efforts and do sprint planning together with the team
- Keep track of your work and make sure to follow Ava’s development process
- Plan releases together with the team and support the release of backend services
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a related field
- 3-5 years’ working experience as a professional firmware developer
- Good knowledge about software design patterns, data structures and algorithms
- Experience in at least 2 of the following technologies: Embedded C, Nordic SDK, RTOS, Bluetooth (BLE), ARM Cortex Mx.
- Experience with development of firmware for wearable devices or similar product is a big plus. Particularly with sensor signal processing.
- Willingness to work flexibly, in an interdisciplinary and international environment, depending on the current project status
- Strong analytical skills and process-oriented work style with a structured, independent approach to work and focus on getting things done
- Stress-resistant, even in fast-paced and busy situations
- Fluency in English
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Amazing product to work on
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- The budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer, and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Business trips to Zurich
- Opportunities to build products that really make a difference
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us