Holycode/Room Estate are looking for a reliable and committed Customer Care Associate.
As a fast-growing Swiss startup in the real estate sector, we are looking to expand our team internationally with a new Administration Team in Belgrade. Since 2015, our portfolio has grown to include more than 200 units located in the largest Swiss cities and expansion on the books in several other countries. Aligned with our slogan „It‘s a Lifestyle Choice!“, we offer an easy, fast and hip way to live together with like-minded people in an organized flat-sharing community.
Our team consists of 12 people working in sales, operations, logistics and IT. You will work primarily with our local Operations and Sales Teams as well as directly with our co-founders John and Sven. To optimally complement our team, we are looking for a truly hands on personality, who is thrilled to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of projects.
- You will provide a multi-channel support such as phone, live chat and e-mail to our customers
- Handle proactive outgoing call support to potential new tenants
- Maintain and update our CRM, tickets and contracts
- Ensure that the customer is informed about the progress of his request
- Analyze and process service requests
- Work on special projects and perform additional responsibilities as assigned
- Strong German language knowledge (C1 level written and oral)
- At least one year of work experience in customer care
- Pronounced customer orientation, winning personality and strong empathy level
- You are an outstanding team player with good communication skills
- You have good knowledge pertaining to the usage of technology and are ready to learn new programs and apps
- High level of personal initiative and independent problem-solving skills
- You appear confident and serious, are communicative and enjoy working with people
- BONUS: English language skills
- Compensation plans higher than the market average − Skilled and senior co-workers
- Familial working environment in an open-minded and multinational team
- All necessary office equipment – up to you to decide what you need and prefer
- Budget for professional improvement (courses, books, conferences…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during working hours
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer and darts