We at HolyCode are currently looking for a Cloud Backend (Node.js/TypeScript) Engineer with strong skills and proven experience who is ready to dive into the Yokoy team, for a full-time engagement, to join their team of passionate IT professionals, here in our Belgrade office.
Yokoy is an award-winning Swiss FinTech company that leverages Artificial Intelligence to fully automate spend management (expenses, supplier invoices, and corporate credit/debit cards) for midsize and bigger corporations globally. With more than 50 employees and offices in Zürich, Vienna, and Munich, Yokoy is already operating globally and has big ambitions to expand further within Europe and intercontinentally.
As a Cloud Backend (Node.js/TypeScript) Engineer, you will work on maintaining and further developing the Yokoy software (SaaS) by building and testing new features, advancing the technology for scalability, and ensuring reliability. Yokoy is based on the newest technology available on the market, which makes your work extremely exciting. The Engineer role is a crucial position for us as Yokoy is growing fast on a global scale, which requires a product that can keep up with the speed without compromising on quality.
- You will be working on new features within a product team where you work with the team to refine, plan, develop and review new product features
- You write clean and testable code
- You work together with our quality team to build unit and integration tests
- You’ll support the advancement of the technology to prepare for a global scale
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Between 3 and 10 years of professional programming experience is a must (Node.js, TypeScript or Python are the preferred languages)
- Experience with cloud software architecture is a must (e.g. GCP, Azure, or AWS)
- Relevant education in an engineering discipline is a must (e.g. MSc./PhD Computer Science, Math, Physics)
- Relevant work experience and the ability to work independently is key for this position
- Knowledge of REST/SOAP/FTP is highly beneficial
- Speaking English is required and German/Swiss German is a plus
Working at a startup means that you will be challenged constantly; You are able to multitask and know how to prioritize your tasks to achieve the best possible outcome together with your colleagues in Engineering, Product, and other teams.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING IN HOLYCODE:
- High-growth company in which you can find exciting and trend-setting challenges
- Amazing product to work on
- Familial working atmosphere in an open-minded multinational team
- All necessary equipment – up to you to decide what you prefer
- The budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Fully stocked kitchen (tea, coffee, fruits, soft drinks, snacks…)
- Tournaments of table tennis, table soccer, and darts in our office
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to build products that really make a difference
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us