Holycode/Neon team are currently looking for an experienced Backend Developer to become a part of the team.
Join a highly dedicated and down-to-earth team of individuals with a ‘get-shit-done’ attitude and be ready to make an impact with them.
Neon is a young fintech start-up headquartered in Zurich. We are on the mission to disrupt the Swiss banking industry and the success speaks for itself: just one-year aftermarket launch, over 70’000 customers are already trusting our product and banking services.
Together with our strong investors and partners, we are dedicated to increasing neon’s customer base, continuously deliver compelling features, and become the number #1 bank account in Switzerland.
How we work:
- We love beautiful UX/UI as much as data-driven work and decisions.
- We aim for maximum automation and continuous integration/development.
- We value taking ownership, challenging the status quo, and taking calculated risks, definitely keeping the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- We are a small but strong tech team and we respect, appreciate, and support each other.
What to expect at Neon:
- Our Tech Stack: Java 8, Spring Framework, Angular, REST Services, Spring Boot, JPA / Hibernate, Ionic 4, and Typescript.
- You will collaborate with your fellow developers, QA’s, and product owners to work on backend side to deliver best-in-class app features for our hybrid app.
- You will have a direct impact on our team processes and best practices by regular agile retrospectives.
What we expect from you:
- You have a completed degree in computer sciences (or similar) and have gained valuable practical experience in programming and development.
- You have experience with our tech stack. We expect at least 3 years of experience in the backend (Java/Springboot).
- You have an eye for detail and high-quality design, value good usability, and clean code.
- You are willing to get ‘dirty’ and have the tendency to improve everything that comes your way.
Why you will love working here:
- Work in agile development processes with quick user feedback loops
- Flexible hours and partly home office possible
- Join a small, interdisciplinary team with a passion for working on big challenges
- All necessary equipment
- A budget for professional improvement (courses, conferences, books…)
- Budget for the mastery of the English language during the working hours
- Budget for the mastery of the German language after the working hours
- Nice office in Belgrade
- Skilled and senior co-workers
- Opportunities to learn and grow with us.